Due to Governor Inslee’s directive related to COVID-19 and the current public health crisis, masks are required at all ceremonies.
Currently, I am only performing small elopements at this time of 8 or less people in our chapel at Unity of Tacoma.
I will be following the CDC guideliness of:
- Maintaining a safe social distance of 6 feet away from the wedding party,
- Wearing masks for my and your protection will be required for all attendees.
- A maximum of 8 people (including the couple and 2 witnesses) will be allowed at an elopement ceremony.
The situation will be re-evaluate as new information is released. The webpage will be updated as new information is received and decisions are made. You can consult with me about and plan your ceremony via phone, email, Skype, Zoom, or Facetime when you are ready. Contact me for more information.
A Small Wedding
Congratulations! I am so excited for you both. My name is Rev. Lori Erwin-Johnson and I am an open and affirming wedding officiant who supports love in all its forms in the Spanaway-Tacoma, WA area. If you found me, you are likely looking for a small, intimate ceremony or elopement and don’t really want to go to the court house. Great! You’ve found the right person. I specialize in elopements! I have a small chapel space to perform your personal ceremony at Unity of Tacoma.
If you don’t have witnesses? No problem. I can find witnesses for you. This is your day, your small wedding, your moment for creating the most memorable ceremony for you.
Fees for elopement services with less than 8 people:
- $175 for ceremonies for non-military
- $150 for active military
- $25 per witness I provide for you
Types of Ceremonies Available
- Christian Ceremonies, with scripture readings and prayer
- Spiritual Ceremonies, with spiritual readings and candle-lighting
- Non-religious ceremonies, with civil vows instead of faith-based ones
- A combination of the above
You can schedule an appointment with me to discuss your plans. I can either do that in person, on the phone, or via Skype. I am open to weddings on short notice as long as I am available. So no worries if you need a fast elopement. You will need two witnesses to sign your wedding certificate, have your wedding license and have waited the required 3 days after applying for your license to have your ceremony. Click here to learn how and where to obtain your license in Pierce County, Washington.
If you are ready to schedule your happily-ever-after, contact me via email, text, phone or Facebook messenger. I look forward to meeting you. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special moment.
Call and Text: (253) 314-7208