Due to Governor Inslee’s directive, issued May 27, 2020, related to Phase-2 COVID-19 and the current public health crisis, I will perform small wedding ceremonies outdoors.
I will be following the CDC guideliness of:
- Maintaining a safe social distance of 6 feet away from the wedding party,
- Wearing masks for my and your protection will be required for all attendees.
- A maximum of 25 people (including the couple and 2 witnesses) will be allowed at a small outdoor ceremony.
- A maximum of 10 people (including the couple and 2 witnesses) will be allowed at an outdoor elopement ceremony.
The situation will be re-evaluate as new information is released. The webpage will be updated as new information is received and decisions are made. You can consult with me about and plan your ceremony via phone, email, Skype, Zoom, or Facetime when you are ready. Contact me for more information.
A Small Wedding
Congratulations! I am so excited for you both. My name is Rev. Lori Erwin-Johnson and I am an open and affirming wedding officiant who supports love in all its forms in the Spanaway-Tacoma, WA area. If you found me, you are likely looking for a small, intimate ceremony or elopement and don’t really want to go to the court house. Great! You’ve found the right person. I specialize in small wedding ceremonies, at the location of your choice (see COVID 19 announcement above). The Pacific Northwest offers a lot of hidden ceremony spots that would be perfect for an outdoor ceremony. The beautiful thing about a small ceremony, you have plenty of options.
If you don’t have witnesses? No problem. I can find witnesses for you. This is your day, your small wedding, your moment for creating the most memorable ceremony for you.
Fees for elopement services with less than 10 people:
- $175 for ceremonies for non-military
- $150 for active military
- $25 per witness I provide for you
Fees for an outdoor ceremony for 25 people or less:
- $275 for non-military
- $250 for military
- $25 additional for holidays
- $100 non-refundable deposit required
Types of Ceremonies Available
- Christian Ceremonies, with scripture readings and prayer
- Spiritual Ceremonies, with spiritual readings and candle-lighting
- Non-religious ceremonies, with civil vows instead of faith-based ones
- A combination of the above
You can schedule an appointment with me to discuss your plans. I can either do that in person, on the phone, or via Skype. I open to weddings on short notice as long as I am available. So no worries if you need a fast elopement. You will need two witnesses to sign your wedding certificate, have your wedding license and have waited the required 3 days after applying for your license to have your ceremony. Click here to learn how and where to obtain your license in Pierce County, Washington.
If you are ready to schedule your happily-ever-after, fill out the form below or contact me via email, text, or phone. I look forward to meeting you. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special moment.
Call and Text: (253) 314-7208